how to consign:
Currently accepting winter seasonal items in children's size 6+ and ladies.
Here's how consignment works:
I will go thru items on the spot with you in my shop so that any unaccepted items can be sent home with you. Limit is one large bag or box per appointment. Please make sure the items you wish to consign are seasonally appropriate, are in excellent / like-new condition and have been freshly laundered. I do not accept items which are ripped, stained, faded, missing buttons, have broken zippers or snaps or have excessive piling.
You (the consignor) will receive 40% of the selling price after items have sold. I set the price of all items based on brand, condition, competitor prices etc. I will e-transfer you once a sum has accumulated. You are welcome to check in with me any time regarding your account balance / status of your items.
- outerwear (incl. mitts, toques, neck warmers & hats)
- sleep sacks & swaddles
- diaper bags
- baby carriers
- swimwear, swim diapers
- cloth diapers, wet bags & wipes of the following brands only: Apple Cheeks, Grovia, AMP, Best Bottom
- toys / stuffed animals
- hair accessories, bows, clips, etc.
- soccer cleats (if you need these check the salvation army)
- car seats
- bottles, soothers, teethers, sippy cups, dishes, cutlery, etc.
- diaper covers (unless it goes with a specific outfit which you are also consigning)
- baby towels / other bath items
- baby bath tubs
- jolly jumpers
- baby seats / swings
- high chairs